Bubble Soap Dish
The Bubble Soap Dish is a medium sized soap dish that is made with a water resistant material and sealed for extra resistance against water and liquids. The Bubble Soap Dish is coarse in texture and consists of stones and minerals to give it a unique design. Used for standard sized soap bars, the Bubble Soap Dish has a drainage hole in the center to remove any excess water to keep it from eating away at your soap allowing for longer usage. The shape of our Bubble Soap Dish is ideal because it has elevated levels to ensure all the liquid will get drained properly.
Pair it with our Mini Oval Tray to collect all access water and liquids from the drainage hole. They’re the perfect match!
- Product Ingredients: Jesmonite
- Jesmonite is a water-based, non-toxic, eco-friendly all natural substance.
- Dimensions: 10cm x 15cm x 3cm
- How to use: Stick the rubber bumpers included in your package onto the bottom of your soap dish if desired. Place any type of soap onto dish to preserve.
- Our jesmonite products are NOT meant to eat food off of. They are also not meant to directly drink beverages out of.
- Jesmonite is a full natural substance that tends to collect air when mixed and during the curing process. Air bubbles may be visible and are inevitable. Small bubbles and slight color variations are natural and unique characteristics.
*** Our Bubble Soap Dish in particular is prone to have visible air bubbles on the bottom of the product. This is due to the nature of the material and the shape of the mold that the product is made in. These air bubbles are inevitable and have no effect in the product's performance or function. Photos are included to provide full transparency about how the product looks on the bottom to be available to you before purchase.